24 June 2017
It stands on a narrow branch of the Tungabadra. The river splits near Kenchanagudda in to two channels which enclose between them the island of Desanuru, six miles long, and reunite at its lower end. The name Siruguppa means “…
Hadagali taluk takes its name from its headquaters town. There are several stories in circulation regarding the origin of its name.The full name of the village is Huvina Hadagali.Huvu means flower; Hadaga means boat and Halli means village.Therefore it is…
Sandur the princely state, which had an area of just 1258 sq. kms was surrounded on all sides by the taluks of Bellary district of the erstwhile Madras State (1947). Under the circumstances, it had no option except to cooperate…
Hagaribommanahalli (H B Halli) taluk is the headquarters town of the taluk of the same name, at a distance of 110 kms from Bellary city. Incidentally this is only taluk with no urban areas in its jurisdiction in the state.…
BELLARY (Before 1905) Bellary:- In the reign of Krishna Rayel of Vijinagar, a small fort was built at Bellary by Timmappa, a dependent of that King. He and his son Rangappa held it for many years, paying an Annual tribute…
Kudligi taluk takes its name from its headquaters town which is at a distance of 80 kms. from Bellary city. The area of this taluk is 864 square miles. It contains 384 villages or one to every ( 2-1) Square…

Visitors Counter

3843800
Today
This Week
This Month
46
711
3856

About Us

NammaBellary.com is a first business & informational website Designed by Adya Technologies, Ballari. We are specialised in Web Design & Development, Bulk SMS, Email, Web Hosting.

NammaBellary.com provides information on various sectors like Business, People, Movies, Tourism, Blood Donors, Banks, Hospitals, Schools & Colleges etc.