19 September 2021
Error
  • JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_LOADING
  • JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_LOADING
  • JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_LOADING
  • JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_LOADING
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1
  • Error loading component: com_k2, 1

Siruguppa

Published in Talukas
It stands on a narrow branch of the Tungabadra. The river splits near Kenchanagudda in to two channels which enclose between them the island of Desanuru, six miles long, and reunite at its lower end. The name Siruguppa means “…

Hadagali

Published in Talukas
Hadagali taluk takes its name from its headquaters town. There are several stories in circulation regarding the origin of its name.The full name of the village is Huvina Hadagali.Huvu means flower; Hadaga means boat and Halli means village.Therefore it is…

Sandur

Published in Talukas
Sandur the princely state, which had an area of just 1258 sq. kms was surrounded on all sides by the taluks of Bellary district of the erstwhile Madras State (1947). Under the circumstances, it had no option except to cooperate…

H.B Halli

Published in Talukas
Hagaribommanahalli (H B Halli) taluk is the headquarters town of the taluk of the same name, at a distance of 110 kms from Bellary city. Incidentally this is only taluk with no urban areas in its jurisdiction in the state.…

Bellary

Published in Talukas
BELLARY (Before 1905) Bellary:- In the reign of Krishna Rayel of Vijinagar, a small fort was built at Bellary by Timmappa, a dependent of that King. He and his son Rangappa held it for many years, paying an Annual tribute…

Kudligi

Published in Talukas
Kudligi taluk takes its name from its headquaters town which is at a distance of 80 kms. from Bellary city. The area of this taluk is 864 square miles. It contains 384 villages or one to every ( 2-1) Square…