Dr Rajashekhar S Ganiger, born on 27/03/1973 at Kotumachagi, Taluk Gadag, Dist. Gadag
Present position: Asst professor & HOD, dept of Dravyaguna. Govt. Taranath Ayurvedic Medical College Bellary.
Education: Primary- Kotumachagi, Gadag, Secondary- Gadag, Graduation- BAMS from DGM AMC Gadag in the year 1996-97 secured rank to university and Post Graduation-M.D. (Dravyaguna) from GAMC Bangalore in the year 2000.
Active member for:
- Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Dept. of Ayush, Govt. of India
- “Swayam Sevak” of RSS since childhood.
- Activist of ABVP, served in many positions, responsibilities National and State level, organized “Jignyasa” National level Conference two times.
- Nominated in many committees.
- Associated with many social organizations.
- Led many agitations and movements.
- Organized State Level Ayush Doctors Association called AFI (Ayush Federation of India), which is recognized by Govt. of Karnataka under Medical Establishment Act and having membership of ten thousand doctors across the state. And served as a founder President.